Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
- Save Eventbrite attendees to Airtable
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Salesforce as leads
- Add new Eventbrite events to an RSS feed
- Create new Eventbrite events from new RSS feed items
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
Useful Eventbrite and WeMo Smart Plug integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New eventThis trigger fires when a new event is created.
- Switched onThis Trigger fires every time your WeMo Switch is turned on.
- New attendee registeredThis trigger fires when a new attendee registers for an event.
- Switched offThis Trigger fires every time your WeMo Switch is turned off.
- New orderThis trigger fires when there is a new order placed for an event.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis Action will turn a WeMo Switch on. If the WeMo Switch is already on, it will remain on.
- Create eventThis action will create an event.
- Turn offThis Action will turn a WeMo Switch off. If the WeMo Switch is already off, it will remain off.
- Turn on then offThis Action will turn a WeMo Switch on then immediately back off.
- Turn off then onThis Action will turn a WeMo Switch off then immediately back on.
- Toggle on/offThis Action will toggle a WeMo Switch on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together