Post new Eventbrite events on WordPress
Other popular Eventbrite workflows and automations
- Send emails from Gmail when new attendees register on Eventbrite
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Constant Contact lists
- Add new Eventbrite events to Google Calendar
- Create new Google My Business posts from new Eventbrite events
- Post new Eventbrite orders to a Slack channel
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to Salesforce as leads
- Post new Eventbrite events to LinkedIn
- Create ClickUp tasks for new events created in Eventbrite
Useful Eventbrite and Yeelight integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Current power stateThis query returns the on/off state of the device you choose
- Current color temperature valueThis query returns the color temperature value of the device you choose
- Current color valueThis query returns the color value of the device you choose
- Current brightness valueThis query returns the brightness of the device you choose
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn on, turn off or toggle your lights.
- Create eventThis action will create an event.
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Set sceneThis Action will set your lights to a pre-defined scene.
- Change brightnessThis action will change your light's brightness to the specified level.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together