Popular Evernote and Withings workflows and automations
Useful Evernote and Withings integrations
Triggers (If this)
- When my yesterday's activity is loggedThis Trigger fires every time your yesterday's activity is logged.
- New note in a notebookThis Trigger fires every time you create a new note in a specific notebook.
- When I have a new weightThis trigger fires every time you have a new weight from your Withings scale.
- Add a specific tag to noteThis Trigger fires every time you add a specific tag to any of your notes.
Actions (Then that)
- Create a noteThis Action will create a new note in the notebook you specify.
- Append to noteThis Action will append to a note as determined by its title and notebook. Once a note’s size reaches 2MB a new note will be created.
- Append a to-do to noteThis Action will append a to-do checkbox to a note as determined by its title and notebook. Once a note’s size reaches 2MB a new note will be created.
- Create a link noteThis Action will create a new link note from a source URL in the notebook you specify.
- Create image note from URLThis Action will create a new note with an image attachment in the notebook you specify.
- Create an audio note from URLThis Action will create a new note with an audio attachment in the notebook you specify.
Evernote and Withings resources
5 Best habit tracker apps for self improvement
Looking to start habit tracking? Learn more about it and discover the benefits of habit tracking. IFTTT is here with the best habit tracker apps. Make the most of these helpful apps but automating them with IFTTT
Top ten apps of 2023
We have somehow made it to the end of the year two thousand and twenty one, which is a perfect time to take a look at the apps you are using on a regular basis. Take a look at our favorite apps of the year to see how you can use them to...
Automate New Year’s resolutions
Most New Year’s resolutions fail by mid-January, after our first few weeks of trying to create new habits and completing tasks with gusto, we lose steam and life catches up. Strava data has demonstrated that there is a dramatic drop that...