If [time] change ezviz alarm notification
Other popular EZVIZ workflows and automations
- Turn on Sleep Mode
- Alexa, Trigger Sleep Mode
- Wake Up and Toggle Alarm Notification for Ezviz Camera when Somfy is armed
- Turn your camera on when you leave home
- Active alarm notification by button
- Send Sms when the Ezviz camera detects a movement
- Turn off Sleep Mode in the morning.
- Alexa > Ezviz alarm notification
Useful EZVIZ and iOS Photos integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is added to your camera roll.
- An alarm event occurredThis Trigger fires when an alarm event occurs.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time you take a screenshot.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time you take a photo in an area you specify.
- New photo with the front cameraThis Trigger fires every time you take a photo with the front camera.
- New photo with the rear cameraThis Trigger fires every time you take a photo with the rear camera.
- New photo added to albumThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is added to the album you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle Sleep modeThis Action will turn the Sleep Mode ON or OFF. When Sleep mode is on, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy. Supported models: Mini and Mini O
- Add photo to albumThis Action will save a new photo to the album you specify.
- Toggle alarm notificationThis Action will turn the alarm notification ON or OFF. When the notification is turned on, EZVIZ will push alarm notifications to your mobile device. Supported models: all
- Toggle Privacy modeThis Action will turn Privacy Mode ON or OFF. When Privacy mode is ON, the camera stops monitoring by rolling the lens under a cover for your privacy. Supported model: Mini 360
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together