Active alarm notification by button
Other popular EZVIZ workflows and automations
- If device disconnects from Google Wifi, Then toggle Ezviz Camera Alerts On
- Toogle Privacy Mode when Somfy is Disarmed
- Schedule Privacy Mode On
- Toggle Alarm Notification for Ezviz Camera when Somfy is armed
- Turn your camera on when you leave home
- Alexa, aziona la modalità privacy
- If [time] change ezviz alarm notification
- Activation Alarme
Useful EZVIZ and MeisterTask integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Task created in sectionThis Trigger fires when a new task is created in the specified section. Please note that this Trigger does not fire when a task is moved from a different section.
- An alarm event occurredThis Trigger fires when an alarm event occurs.
- Task created in projectThis Trigger fires when a new task is created in the specified project. Please note that this Trigger does not fire when a task is moved from a different project.
- Task assigned to meThis Trigger fires when a task is assigned to you.
- History of task created in projectThis query returns a list of when a new task was created in the specified project.
- History of an alarm event occurredThis query returns a list of when an alarm event occurs.
- History if instances when a task was assinged to meThis query returns a list of instances when a task was assigned to you.
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle Sleep modeThis Action will turn the Sleep Mode ON or OFF. When Sleep mode is on, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy. Supported models: Mini and Mini O
- Create a taskThis Action will create a new task in the section you specify.
- Toggle alarm notificationThis Action will turn the alarm notification ON or OFF. When the notification is turned on, EZVIZ will push alarm notifications to your mobile device. Supported models: all
- Toggle Privacy modeThis Action will turn Privacy Mode ON or OFF. When Privacy mode is ON, the camera stops monitoring by rolling the lens under a cover for your privacy. Supported model: Mini 360
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together