If An alarm event is triggered on Kitchen Camera, then set Spot 1 color to Red and brightness to 50%
Other popular EZVIZ workflows and automations
- Play music or audio when Ezviz detects a movement
- "Alexa, trigger Sleep Mode"
- Get an email when your EZVIZ camera senses motion
- Turn on Sleep mode when I arrive home (for iOS)
- If [time] change ezviz alarm notification
- Active alarm notification by button
- If alarm event is triggered on Camera, then send IFTTTrigger-1 action to your Alexa device
- Turn your WeMo switch on when motion is detected
Useful EZVIZ and myHue integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis Action will turn on your myHue lights.
- Toggle Sleep modeThis Action will turn the Sleep Mode ON or OFF. When Sleep mode is on, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy. Supported models: Mini and Mini O
- Turn offThis action will turn off your myHue lights.
- Toggle alarm notificationThis Action will turn the alarm notification ON or OFF. When the notification is turned on, EZVIZ will push alarm notifications to your mobile device. Supported models: all
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of your myHue lights.
- Toggle Privacy modeThis Action will turn Privacy Mode ON or OFF. When Privacy mode is ON, the camera stops monitoring by rolling the lens under a cover for your privacy. Supported model: Mini 360
- Change temperatureThis action will change the temperature of your myHue lights.
- BedtimeThis action will enable the bedtime mode.
- WakeupThis action will enable the wakeup mode.
- Change colorThis action will change the color of your myHue lights.
- Change effectThis action will change the effect of your myHue lights.
- PartyThis action will enable the party mode of your myHue lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together