Send yourself an email with Gmail for new leads in Facebook Lead Ads
Other popular Facebook Lead Ads workflows and automations
- Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to Trello cards
- When I get a new lead ad on Facebook lead Ads, play a song on my phone
- Send yourself an email for new leads in Facebook Lead Ads
- Whenever I get a new lead in Facebook Lead Ads, send me a notification
- When I get a new lead in Facebook Lead Ads, Add them as a new deal in Pipedrive
- Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads as leads in Salesforce
- Create Google Calendar events for new Facebook Lead Ad leads
- Send Telegram messages for new Facebook Lead Ad leads
Useful Facebook Lead Ads and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- New leadThis trigger fires when a new lead is created.
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together