rss then evernote
Other popular RSS Feed workflows and automations
- Goodreads 'Read' List to Evernote
- Add new free music to feedly
- RSS feed to note card
- AI generated LinkedIn updates for your Blog posts
- rss then paper
- #ToBird for Mastodon
- Get some good news in the morning
- RSS to Blogger photo post
Useful RSS Feed and Home Connect Cooktop integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cooktop turned onThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned on.
- New feed itemThis Trigger fires every time a new item is added to the feed you specify.
- Cooktop turned offThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned off.
- New feed item matchesThis Trigger fires every time a new item in the feed you specify contains a particular keyword or simple phrase.
- Cooktop heating startedThis trigger fires every time your cooktop starts heating.
- Cooktop clock timer elapsedThis trigger fires every time the clock timer on your cooktop has elapsed.
- Cooking sensor battery emptyThis trigger fires every time the cooking sensor battery is empty.
- Child lock deactivatedThis triggers fires every time the child lock has deactivated.
- Cooktop favorite button (short press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is short (<3s) pressed.
- Cooktop favorite button (long press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is long (>3s) pressed
- History of cooktop heating startsThis query returns a list of when your cooktop started heating.
- History of cooking sensor battery emptyThis query returns a list of when the cooking sensor battery was empty.
- History of child lock deactivationsThis querys returns a list of when the child lock was deactivated.
- History of cooktop turned onThis query returns a list of when your cooktop was turned on.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together