Turn On a device using a Flic button
Other popular Flic workflows and automations
- Office Light
- Toggle your MagicHue lights with a physical button
- Press a *physical* button to track work hours in Google Drive
- Share a link with your position
- Click and Hold Flic to turn off a group of WeMo bulbs
- Turn your Hive lights on with the push of a Flic button.
- Flic & Kasa (HS100 switch) on
- Send my location to my wear device
Useful Flic and myStrom integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button - PressedThis Trigger fires when Button is pressed.
- Flic is clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click the selected Flic.
- Switch - ON/OFFThis Trigger fires when Switch toggles state to ON or OFF.
- A Flic with a tag is clickedYou can create tags and give them to your Flics, so multiple Flics can be used with a single Recipe.
- Sensor - MotionThis Trigger fires when Motion Sensor detects movement.
- Sensor - BrightnessThis trigger fires when brightness threshold is crossed.
- Sensor - TempThis trigger fires when temperature threshold is crossed.
- Switch - ConsumptionThis trigger fires when Switch has power usage above or below certain threshold.
- Button Plus - TemperatureIFTTT will react to temperature alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
- Button Plus - HumidityIFTTT will react to humidity alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
Actions (Then that)
- myStrom device onThis Action will turn ON one of your myStrom devices.
- myStrom device offThis Action will turn OFF one of your myStrom devices.
- Toggle myStrom deviceThis Action will TOGGLE one of your myStrom devices.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of myStrom WiFi Bulb.
- Set sceneThis Action will execute predefined Scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together