IF you take a photo with iPhone's front camera, THEN upload to Flickr
Other popular Flickr workflows and automations
- Flicker Image to BuffferApp for Distribution
- Blink when my photo finishes uploading
- When I post a Flickr photo, add it to my iOS photo album
- Twit pics -> Flickr account
- Track new Flickr photos on your Welltory Dashboard
- Flickr favourite to facebook page
- Publish your favorite Flickr images as new Tumblr post
- Save new Flickr sets to my iPhone
Useful Flickr and GE Appliances Refrigerator integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public photoThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream.
- Refrigerator door openThis Trigger fires every time your refrigerator door is opened.
- New public photo taggedThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream with the tag you specify.
- Freezer door openThis Trigger fires every time your refrigerator freezer door is opened.
- New public photosThis Trigger fires once new photos are detected in your Flickr photostream. It uses a 5 minute delay to identify batch uploads.
- Any door openThis Trigger fires every time your refrigerator or freezer doors are open.
- Any new setThis Trigger fires every time you create a new photoset on Flickr.
- Open door alarmThis Trigger fires after any door is left open for 18 minutes.
- New public favoriteThis Trigger fires every time you favorite a public photo on Flickr.
Actions (Then that)
- Change temperature setpointsThis Action will change the temperature set points on your refrigerator.
- Upload public photo from URLThis Action will upload a new public photo, from a given URL to an image, to your Flickr photostream.
- Set refrigerator to sabbath modeThis Action will set the sabbath mode for your GE Refrigerator.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together