New photo in Buffer, add photo to Flickr
Other popular Flickr workflows and automations
- Upload all iOS photos to Flickr
- Publish a post on your Weebly blog if you add a public photo on Flickr
- Send facebook tagged photos to flikr
- Post your Foursquare photos to Flickr
- FB page photo upload to flickr
- Save new public photos from your Flickr photostream to your QNAP device
- When I post a Flickr photo, add it to my iOS photo album
- Flickr (Album) to Blogger (Post)
Useful Flickr and Green Light Signal integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public photoThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream.
- If CO2 Level Is LowThis trigger fires when CO2 Emissions level is low
- New public photo taggedThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream with the tag you specify.
- New public photosThis Trigger fires once new photos are detected in your Flickr photostream. It uses a 5 minute delay to identify batch uploads.
- Any new setThis Trigger fires every time you create a new photoset on Flickr.
- New public favoriteThis Trigger fires every time you favorite a public photo on Flickr.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together