Post your Instagram photos to Flickr
Other popular Flickr workflows and automations
- From Flickr to Google Drive
- New public photo Flikr to Dropbox
- iOS photo backup to flickr
- Post new Facebook photo uploads to Flickr
- When I post a Flickr photo, add it to my iOS photo album
- Upload pictures from Dropbox folder to Flickr
- Upload all new Flickr photos you post to OneDrive
- Track new Flickr photos on your Welltory Dashboard
Useful Flickr and iSpy Agent integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public photoThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream.
- Motion detectedThis trigger fires when motion is detected on the selected camera.
- New public photo taggedThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream with the tag you specify.
- AlertThis trigger fires when an alert is raised by the selected device.
- New public photosThis Trigger fires once new photos are detected in your Flickr photostream. It uses a 5 minute delay to identify batch uploads.
- Sound detectedThis trigger fires when sound is detected on the selected microphone
- Any new setThis Trigger fires every time you create a new photoset on Flickr.
- New public favoriteThis Trigger fires every time you favorite a public photo on Flickr.
Actions (Then that)
- Take a photoThis action will make the selected camera take a photo.
- Upload public photo from URLThis Action will upload a new public photo, from a given URL to an image, to your Flickr photostream.
- Enable a deviceThis action will enable (switch on) the selected device.
- Disable detectionThis action will disable motion detection on cameras or sound detection on microphones.
- Enable detectionThis action will enable motion detection on cameras or sound detection on microphones.
- Disable a deviceThis action will disable the selected device.
- AlertTrigger an alert on the selected device.
- Arm a deviceArm the selected device (switch alerts on).
- Disarm a deviceDisarm the selected device (switch alerts off).
- Arm serverThis action will arm the master alerts switch on Agent DVR.
- Set profileThis action will apply the specified profile (home, away or night).
- Disarm serverThis action will disarm the master alerts on Agent DVR.
- Run a commandThis action will execute a command on the computer running Agent DVR.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together