Google Plus Photo to Flickr
Other popular Flickr workflows and automations
- Flicker Image to BuffferApp for Distribution
- Flickr Public Photos
- Upload all iOS photos to Flickr
- Download Flickr Favorites to Dropbox
- Blink when my photo finishes uploading
- Upload pictures from Dropbox folder to Flickr
- Digital Photography Class
- New photo in Buffer, add photo to Flickr
Useful Flickr and Metronet integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- Any new public photoThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream.
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- New public photo taggedThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream with the tag you specify.
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- New public photosThis Trigger fires once new photos are detected in your Flickr photostream. It uses a 5 minute delay to identify batch uploads.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- Any new setThis Trigger fires every time you create a new photoset on Flickr.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- New public favoriteThis Trigger fires every time you favorite a public photo on Flickr.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
Actions (Then that)
- Enable deviceThis action will enable a device.
- Upload public photo from URLThis Action will upload a new public photo, from a given URL to an image, to your Flickr photostream.
- Disable deviceThis action will disable a device.
- Arm the panelThis action will arm the panel
- Set temperatureThis action will set the temperature of a chronothermostat.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together