iOS photo backup to flickr
Other popular Flickr workflows and automations
- New public photo Flikr to Dropbox
- Tweet your latest Flickr uploads!
- Save your flickr favorites to Evernote
- Send facebook tagged photos to flikr
- Add new photo to Amazon Cloud Drive
- TS Assistant - Trigger In (iOS)
- New photo Flickr to Wallpaper
- Backup Flickr to Google Drive
Useful Flickr and PAVLOK integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public photoThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream.
- New public photo taggedThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream with the tag you specify.
- New public photosThis Trigger fires once new photos are detected in your Flickr photostream. It uses a 5 minute delay to identify batch uploads.
- Any new setThis Trigger fires every time you create a new photoset on Flickr.
- New public favoriteThis Trigger fires every time you favorite a public photo on Flickr.
Actions (Then that)
- VibrateThis Action will vibrate your Pavlok.
- Upload public photo from URLThis Action will upload a new public photo, from a given URL to an image, to your Flickr photostream.
- ZapThis Action will give you a mild zap from your Pavlok.
- BeepThis Action will give you an adjustable beep from your Pavlok.
- LEDThis Action will turn on your Pavlok LED's
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together