When you upload a new public photo, post to a Slack channel
Other popular Flickr workflows and automations
- When you upload a photo to Flickr, post it to Tumblr
- Blogger to Flickr
- Upload all iOS photos to Flickr
- If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
- Publish your favorite Flickr images as new Tumblr post
- Backup Flickr to Google Drive
- iOS photo backup to flickr
- Download Flickr Favorites to Dropbox
Useful Flickr and Pod Save America integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public photoThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream.
- New EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the "Pod Save America" Podcast
- New public photo taggedThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream with the tag you specify.
- New public photosThis Trigger fires once new photos are detected in your Flickr photostream. It uses a 5 minute delay to identify batch uploads.
- Any new setThis Trigger fires every time you create a new photoset on Flickr.
- New public favoriteThis Trigger fires every time you favorite a public photo on Flickr.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together