Save Flickr favorites to an iOS album
Other popular Flickr workflows and automations
- Upload all new Flickr photos you post to OneDrive
- Any new video from Instagram gets uploaded to Flickr
- Track new Flickr photos on your Welltory Dashboard
- Post new Facebook photo uploads to Flickr
- IF you take a photo with iPhone's front camera, THEN upload to Flickr
- Twit pics -> Flickr account
- Save your flickr favorites to Evernote
- New photo in Buffer, add photo to Flickr
Useful Flickr and Proscenic integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public photoThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream.
- Robot StartedThis trigger fire when your robot starts a job
- New public photo taggedThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream with the tag you specify.
- Robot StoppedThis trigger fires when your robot stops a job
- New public photosThis Trigger fires once new photos are detected in your Flickr photostream. It uses a 5 minute delay to identify batch uploads.
- Any new setThis Trigger fires every time you create a new photoset on Flickr.
- New public favoriteThis Trigger fires every time you favorite a public photo on Flickr.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together