Post your Foursquare photos to Flickr
Other popular Flickr workflows and automations
- Save new public photos from your Flickr photostream to your QNAP device
- New photo in Buffer, add photo to Flickr
- When I post a Flickr photo, add it to my iOS photo album
- New public photo Flikr to Dropbox
- Backup Flickr to Google Drive
- Save Flickr favorites to an iOS album
- Post your Instagram photos to Flickr
- Save your Flickr public favorite photos to QNAP device
Useful Flickr and Turbotax Blog integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public photoThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream.
- Any new post on TurbotaxThis trigger fires whenever there is a new post on Turbotax.
- New public photo taggedThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public photo to your Flickr photostream with the tag you specify.
- New public photosThis Trigger fires once new photos are detected in your Flickr photostream. It uses a 5 minute delay to identify batch uploads.
- Any new setThis Trigger fires every time you create a new photoset on Flickr.
- New public favoriteThis Trigger fires every time you favorite a public photo on Flickr.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together