If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
- Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
- When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
- Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
- When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
- When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
- If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and Wink: Pivot Power Genius integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn outlet onThis Action will turn on the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specify. If the outlet is already on, it will remain on.
- Set Operation_Mode and TemperaturePick an AC of the current user, Set operation_mode to OFF,Auto,Cool,Dry,Fan or Heat, and Set temperature between 18C-30C (64F-88F).
- Turn outlet offThis Action will turn off the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specify. If the outlet is already off, it will remain off.
- Toggle on/offThis Action will toggle the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specific on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together