When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
- When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
- Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
- Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
- If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
- When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
- When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and TrickleStar Connected Products integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat mode or setpoint changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat system mode or setpoint changes.
- When AC is OFFWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is OFF
- Thermostat occupancy changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat occupancy changes.
- When AC is ONWhen Fujitsu Air Conditioner is ON
- Thermostat room temperature is greater thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature rises above the value you specified.
- Thermostat room temperature is less thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature drops below the value you specified.
- WHC detects a leakThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Water Heater Controller detects a leak.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device onThis action turns on your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Set Operation_Mode and TemperaturePick an AC of the current user, Set operation_mode to OFF,Auto,Cool,Dry,Fan or Heat, and Set temperature between 18C-30C (64F-88F).
- Turn device offThis action turns off your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Set thermostat temporary holdThis action will set temporary hold on your TrickleStar thermostat using the specified system mode and setpoint. The temporary hold will last until the next schedule event.
- Resume thermostat scheduleThis action will resume schedule on your TrickleStar thermostat.
- Set thermostat fan onThis action sets the HVAC fan on on your TrickleStar Thermostat.
- Set thermostat fan to autoThis action sets the HVAC fan to Auto on your TrickleStar Thermostat. The Auto fan state means the fan will turn on when the HVAC system is on, and the fan will turn off when the HVAC system is off.
- Set thermostat fan to run onceThis action turns on the HVAC fan for one run cycle, with a configurable fan run duration.
- Schedule vacation eventThis action will schedule a vacation event on all devices of the selected site. It can be used with triggers like Google Calendar "Any event starts".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together