Tell Alexa to turn on your air conditioner
Other popular FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED workflows and automations
- When you're near home, Air Conditioner activates desired home arrival setting
- Put your air conditioner in vacation mode
- If it's cold outside, turn on my Heat Pump!
- Get an text message when someone turns on the air conditioner
- When you're leaving home, the Air Conditioner actives desired away mode
- When the outside temperature falls below 34°F, turn off AC and Honeywell thermostat is set to 88°F
- When the outside temperature rises above 40°F, AC set heat and Honeywell thermostat is set to 50°F
- If it's hot outside, turn on my air conditioner!
Useful FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED and WiZ integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on / change light modeThis action will turn on the selected light(s). Optionally, a light mode or pre-defined color can be applied, as well as a level of dimming.
- Set Operation_Mode and TemperaturePick an AC of the current user, Set operation_mode to OFF,Auto,Cool,Dry,Fan or Heat, and Set temperature between 18C-30C (64F-88F).
- Turn off the lightThis action will turn off the selected light(s).
- Pulse the lightThis action will make the selected light(s) pulse gently once.
- Activate a sceneThis action will apply the settings of the selected scene to your WiZ lights.
- Dim / Brighten the lightThis action will dim / brighten the selected light(s) by the step of your choice. Ideal for your smart remotes, connected buttons, widgets and much more!
- Toggle your lights on/offThis action will turn your lights on if they are currently off – and vice versa. An easy way to toggle between on and off statuses!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together