Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
Useful FYTA and Logitech Circle integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Recording endedThis trigger fires when a recording ends.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Recording startedThis trigger fires when a recording starts.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on cameraThis action will turn the camera on.
- Send Fyta NotificatonSends a notification whenever it is triggered
- Turn off cameraThis action will turn the camera off.
- Disable recordingThis action will disable recording [live view will still be accessible].
- Enable recordingThis action will enable recording.
- Start recordingThis action will start a new recording.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together