Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
Useful FYTA and Sleeptracker-AI® integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Manual sleep recording stoppedThis trigger fires when a manual sleep recording has stopped (it does not run for automatic sleep recordings).
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- Manual sleep recording startsThis trigger fires when you manually start a sleep recording (it does not run for automatic sleep recordings).
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- When alarm goes offThis trigger fires when your alarm goes off.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- When alarm is dismissedThis trigger fires when your alarm is dismissed.
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- Start of alarm windowThis trigger fires at the start of your alarm window.
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together