Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant has not enough light
Other popular FYTA workflows and automations
- Create events in a Google Calendar if my plant needs watering
- Send me information about my plants when I come to the location
Useful FYTA and Webflow integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Soil is too wetTriggered whenever your plant experiences overwatering stress
- Form submittedThis trigger fires when a form is submitted.
- It's too warmTriggered whenever your plant is experiences heat stress
- New orderThis trigger fires when a new order is placed.
- It's too coldTriggered whenever your plant experiences cold stress
- Order updatedThis trigger fires when an order is updated.
- Soil is too dryTriggered whenever your plant dryness stress
- New product addedThis trigger fires when a new product is added to your Webflow site.
- There's too much lightTriggered whenever your plant is overexposed to light
- New collection itemThis trigger fires when there is a new collection item.
- There's is not enough lightTriggered whenever your plant is not receiving sufficient light
Actions (Then that)
- Fulfill orderThis action will fulfill an order.
- Send Fyta NotificatonSends a notification whenever it is triggered
- Unfulfill orderThis action will unfulfill an order.
- Refund orderThis action will refund an order.
- Publish siteThis action will publish a Webflow site.
- Create collection itemThis action will create a collection item.
- Create live collection itemThis action will create a live collection item.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together