Open the garage door when charging is done
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- If my door is opened or closed then send me an email
- Open garage door (Android)
- Close your garage door when you leave home
- Garage Door Log
- Close Garage When Disconnect From WiFi. (Android)
- Open your garage door
- Tell Alexa to lock up at nightby
- Check and close the garage door every night with Garageio
Useful Garageio and GE Appliances Dryer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Door opened or closedThis Trigger fires every time a garage door you manage is opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- History of Cycle completedThis query returns a list of times when your GE Dryer finished a cycle.
- Door Open StateThis query returns a list of recent events when a garage door you manage was opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- History of end of cycle alarmThis query returns a list of 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
Actions (Then that)
- Close garage doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Open garage doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, the door will remain open.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together