If the current temperature drops below 65°F then close my garage door
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- Open your garage door
- Open the garage door when it's time to mow the lawn
- Open the garage door to stow my AL-KO smart battery mower once I finished mowing
- If my door is opened or closed then send me an email
- Tell Alexa to lock up at nightby
- Close your garage door when you leave home
- Open the garage door with a small button in your car
- Close Garage When Disconnect From WiFi. (Android)
Useful Garageio and Musaic integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Home control scene selectedThis Trigger fires whenever a home control scene is selected on a Musaic player. Trigger fields for the room (i.e. Musaic player) and scene identify which scene number it was and where it was selected.
- Door opened or closedThis Trigger fires every time a garage door you manage is opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- New liked songThis Trigger fires if you press the 'Like' (Heart) button on a Musaic player whilst listening to a music source that the Musaic player can get song information from.
- Radio preset selectedThis Trigger fires whenever an internet radio preset is recalled on a Musaic player.
- Timer activatedThis Trigger fires when a timer fires on a Musaic player (such as a wakeup/alarm timer).
- Sleep timer finishedThis Trigger fires when a sleep timer finishes on a Musaic player.
- History of radio preset selectionsThis query returns a list of whenever an internet radio preset was recalled on a Musaic player.
- Door Open StateThis query returns a list of recent events when a garage door you manage was opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- History of liked songsThis query returns a list of if you press the 'Like' (Heart) button on a Musaic player whilst listening to a music source that the Musaic player can get song information from.
Actions (Then that)
- Play radio presetThis Action will recall and start playback of an internet radio preset stored in a Musaic player. If the player is in Networked Standby it will wake up. The volume will be the last volume used unless specified.
- Close garage doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed.
- Play audio from URLThis Action will replace the Musaic players queue with the audio from the given URL and start playback. The URL can be for a local music server or internet radio stream.
- Open garage doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, the door will remain open.
- Recall home control sceneThis Action will recall a home control scene that you have set up on your Musaic player. Setting a scene to "on" recalls that scene, setting a scene to "off" turns off all devices that are included in that scene.
- Sound an alarmThis Action will play an alarm sound to the room (i.e. Musaic player) you select.
- Speak to meThis Action will convert your message to speech and play it to a room (i.e. Musaic player) in the voice/language you choose.
- Set volumeThis Action will set a specific volume (0-100) for the room (i.e. Musaic player) that you select.
- MuteThis Action will mute the selected room (i.e. Musaic player).
- Un-muteThis Action will un-mute the selected room (i.e. Musaic player).
- Turn off roomThis Action will turn off the selected room (i.e. put the selected Musaic player into Networked Standby).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together