Open your garage door
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- Close Garage When Disconnect From WiFi. (Android)
- Open the garage when arriving home
- If I leave my house then close my garage door
- If the current temperature drops below 65°F then close my garage door
- Check and close the garage door every night with Garageio
- Garage Door Log
- Close your garage door
- Open the garage door with a small button in your car
Useful Garageio and Wink: Pivot Power Genius integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn outlet onThis Action will turn on the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specify. If the outlet is already on, it will remain on.
- Close garage doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed.
- Turn outlet offThis Action will turn off the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specify. If the outlet is already off, it will remain off.
- Open garage doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, the door will remain open.
- Toggle on/offThis Action will toggle the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specific on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together