Close the garage door with a small button in your hallway
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- Open the garage door when it's time to mow the lawn
- Open the garage when arriving home
- Open your garage door
- Close your garage door when you leave home
- Check and close the garage door every night with Garageio
- If I arrive at my house then open my garage door
- Open the garage door with a small button in your car
- If I leave my house then close my garage door
Useful Garageio and QuickBooks Online integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New customerThis trigger fires when there is a new customer.
- Door opened or closedThis Trigger fires every time a garage door you manage is opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- New invoiceThis trigger fires when a new invoice is created.
- New paymentThis trigger fires when a new payment is created.
Actions (Then that)
- Create customerThis action will create a customer.
- Close garage doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed.
- Create invoiceThis action will create a Quickbooks Online invoice.
- Open garage doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, the door will remain open.
- Create sales receiptThis action will create a sales receipt.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together