Create a new Google contact, if someone placed an order on AirMenu.
Other popular Google Contacts workflows and automations
- If new contact added, then Create a note in Evernote by Jitu Das recipes
- IOS Contact sync & record
- IOS contacts to Google contacts
- Mark on calendar when new contact is added.
- Save your all new contacts in a text file at Dropbox.
- Copy google contacts to onenote
- Save group contacts to a note in Evernote
- Back up your contacts in OneDrive
Useful Google Contacts and QuickBooks Online integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New customerThis trigger fires when there is a new customer.
- New contact addedThis Trigger fires every time a new Google Contact is created.
- New invoiceThis trigger fires when a new invoice is created.
- New contact added to groupThis Trigger fires every time a Google Contact is added to a group.
- New paymentThis trigger fires when a new payment is created.
Google Contacts and QuickBooks Online resources
Calendly vs Acuity: Which is Best for a Small Team?
Looking for a scheduling software for your small team? IFTTT is here to compare Calendly vs Acuity.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together