Close your garage door when you leave home
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- Open the garage when arriving home
- If the current temperature drops below 65°F then close my garage door
- Open the garage door when charging is done
- Close Garage When Disconnect From WiFi. (Android)
- Open the garage door to stow my AL-KO smart battery mower once I finished mowing
- Check and close the garage door every night with Garageio
- Close your garage door
- Open your garage door
Useful Garageio and Tracmo integrations
Triggers (If this)
- tracMo is connectedThis trigger fires every time your tracMo is re-connected.
- Door opened or closedThis Trigger fires every time a garage door you manage is opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- Motion detected on tracMoThis trigger fires when you get motion alerts from tracMo.
- tracMo is disconnectedThis trigger fires every time your tracMo is disconnected.
- Button clickThis trigger fires every time you click the button on your tracMo.
- History of tracMo is disconnectedThis query returns a list of when your tracMo was disconnected?.
- Door Open StateThis query returns a list of recent events when a garage door you manage was opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- History of recent tracMo connectionsThis query returns a list of recent tracMo re-connections.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together