Garage Door Log
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- Close the garage door with a small button in your hallway
- Close your garage door when you leave home
- Open your garage door
- If I leave my house then close my garage door
- Tell Alexa to lock up at nightby
- Open the garage when arriving home
- Open the garage door with a small button in your car
- Open the garage door when charging is done
Useful Garageio and TrickleStar Connected Products integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat mode or setpoint changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat system mode or setpoint changes.
- Door opened or closedThis Trigger fires every time a garage door you manage is opened or closed via the Garageio website or smartphone app.
- Thermostat occupancy changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat occupancy changes.
- Thermostat room temperature is greater thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature rises above the value you specified.
- Thermostat room temperature is less thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature drops below the value you specified.
- WHC detects a leakThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Water Heater Controller detects a leak.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device onThis action turns on your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Close garage doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed.
- Turn device offThis action turns off your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Open garage doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, the door will remain open.
- Set thermostat temporary holdThis action will set temporary hold on your TrickleStar thermostat using the specified system mode and setpoint. The temporary hold will last until the next schedule event.
- Resume thermostat scheduleThis action will resume schedule on your TrickleStar thermostat.
- Set thermostat fan onThis action sets the HVAC fan on on your TrickleStar Thermostat.
- Set thermostat fan to autoThis action sets the HVAC fan to Auto on your TrickleStar Thermostat. The Auto fan state means the fan will turn on when the HVAC system is on, and the fan will turn off when the HVAC system is off.
- Set thermostat fan to run onceThis action turns on the HVAC fan for one run cycle, with a configurable fan run duration.
- Schedule vacation eventThis action will schedule a vacation event on all devices of the selected site. It can be used with triggers like Google Calendar "Any event starts".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together