Open garage door (Android)
Other popular Garageio workflows and automations
- Close your garage door
- If my door is opened or closed then send me a text message
- Close the garage door with a small button in your hallway
- Check and close the garage door every night with Garageio
- Open the garage door to stow my AL-KO smart battery mower once I finished mowing
- Open your garage when you arrive at a location
- If my door is opened or closed then send me an email
- Garage door
Useful Garageio and WiZ integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on / change light modeThis action will turn on the selected light(s). Optionally, a light mode or pre-defined color can be applied, as well as a level of dimming.
- Close garage doorThis Action will close the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already closed, the door will remain closed.
- Turn off the lightThis action will turn off the selected light(s).
- Open garage doorThis Action will open the garage door you specify. If the garage door is already open, the door will remain open.
- Pulse the lightThis action will make the selected light(s) pulse gently once.
- Activate a sceneThis action will apply the settings of the selected scene to your WiZ lights.
- Dim / Brighten the lightThis action will dim / brighten the selected light(s) by the step of your choice. Ideal for your smart remotes, connected buttons, widgets and much more!
- Toggle your lights on/offThis action will turn your lights on if they are currently off – and vice versa. An easy way to toggle between on and off statuses!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together