Turn off your oven with Alexa
Other popular GE Appliances Cooking workflows and automations
- Turn off the oven when I lock the door
- Ask Alexa to turn off your GE oven
- Turn on Sabbath mode with Alexa
- Turn off Sabbath mode with Alexa
- Receive a phone call when your oven is preheated
- Turn off oven
- Get an alert on your Android Wear watch when the oven timer is complete
- Turn off the oven when you lock the door and leave home
Useful GE Appliances Cooking and Gmail integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Oven turned onThis Trigger fires every time your oven is turned on.
- Oven turned offThis Trigger fires every time your oven is turned off.
- Preheat temperature achievedThis Trigger fires every time your oven is preheated.
- Oven timer doneThis Trigger fires every time your oven timer reaches zero.
- Cooking timer doneThis Trigger fires every time your oven turns off after the cooking timer reaches zero.
- History of when the timer went offThis query returns a recent list of when your oven timer reached zero.
- History of oven offsThis query returns a list of when your oven was turned off.
- History of cooking timer doneThis query returns a list of when your oven turns off after the cooking timer reaches zero.
- History of Preheat temperature achievedThis query returns a list of when your oven was preheated.
Actions (Then that)
- Send an emailThis Action will send an email to up to twenty recipients from your Gmail account.
- Turn off ovenThis Action will turn off your oven.
- Send yourself an emailThis action will send yourself an email. HTML, images and links are supported.
- Set oven to sabbath modeThis Action will set the sabbath mode for your oven.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together