Extend your dryer tumble
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and GE Appliances GeoSpring™ integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Air filter dirtyThis Trigger fires when your water heater's air filter is 80% dirty.
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Hybrid mode selectedThis Trigger fires every time the water heater is placed in hybrid mode. Hybrid mode balances energy savings and available hot water convenience.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Standard mode selectedThis Trigger fires every time the water heater is placed in standard mode. Standard mode provides the least energy savings and stops the heat pump.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- Heat pump mode selectedThis Trigger fires every time the water heater is placed in heat pump mode. Heat pump mode provides the greatest energy savings.
- Boost mode selectedThis Trigger fires every time the water heater is placed in boost mode. Boost mode increases the amount of hot water available during high use periods, but provides lower savings than hybrid mode.
- Vacation mode selectedThis Trigger fires every time the water heater is placed in vacation mode. Vacation mode minimizes energy use and maximizes savings during periods when users are away.
Actions (Then that)
- Set operating modeThis Action will set the operating mode of your GE water heater.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Set temperatureThis Action will set the temperature of your GE water heater.
- Set vacation modeThis Action will set your GE water heater to vacation mode for the desired number of days.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together