Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Extend your dryer tumble
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and Habitify integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New habit statusThis trigger fires when a habit is updated with a new status.
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- New habit logThis trigger fires when a new log is added to your habit.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- New mood loggedThis trigger fires when a new mood is logged.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- New habit noteThis trigger fires when you create a new habit note.
Actions (Then that)
- Create a new logThis action will create a new log.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Create a new moodThis action will create a new mood
- Create a new noteThis action will create a new note
- Update status of habitThis action will update the status of habit
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together