If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- Extend your dryer tumble
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and iOS Calendar integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New event added to any calendarThis trigger fires every time a new event is added to any of your calendars.
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- New event added to specific calendarThis trigger fires every time a new event is added to the calendar that you specify.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- New event added from searchThis trigger fires every time a new event is added to any of your calendars that contains a specific keyword or phrase. The search looks at all of the attributes associated with an event, including title, location, notes, and invitees.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together