If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- Extend your dryer tumble
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and Konka Smart integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device or group is turned onThis trigger fires when the specified device/group is turned on.
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Device or group is turned offThis trigger fires when the specified device/group is turned off.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Unlock the lockThis trigger fires when the user unlocks the lock, their password or fingerprint identification or card is confirmed.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- Camera detects motionThis trigger fires when the specified camera detects motion. To use this trigger, camera’s motion detection should be turned on.
- Camera detects soundThis trigger fires when the specified camera detects sound. To use this trigger, camera’s sound detection should be turned on.
- Input incorrect password repeatedlyThis trigger fires when someone inputs an incorrect password repeatedly.
- Battery lowThis trigger fires when the battery in the lock is low.
- Door sensor is openThis trigger fires when the door sensor is open.
- Door sensor is closedThis trigger fires when the door sensor is closed.
- Leak detectedThis trigger fires when water leak is detected.
- Sound and light detectedThis trigger fires when sound and light detected.
- Shake detectedThis trigger fires when sensor shake detected
- History of Cycle completedThis query returns a list of times when your GE Dryer finished a cycle.
- History of Device was turned onThis query returns a list of when the specified device/group was turned on.
- History of end of cycle alarmThis query returns a list of 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on the device/group of your choosing.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Turn offThis action will turn off the device/group of your choosing.
- Activate SceneThis action will activate the specified scene.
- Set light brightnessThis action will set your light to a specified brightness.
- Set light colorThis action will set the light to specified color.
- Start Cool ModeThis action will set your AC to Cool Mode.
- Start Heat ModeThis action will set your AC to Heat Mode.
- Set AC temperatureThis action will set your AC to a specified temperature by remote controller.
- Turn on oscillation function of fanThis action will turn on the oscillation function of your fan by IR remote controller.
- Turn off oscillation function of fanThis action will turn off the oscillation function of your fan by IR remote controller.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together