Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Extend your dryer tumble
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and Lektrico Charger integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Start chargingThis action will command charger to start charging.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Stop chargingThis action will command charger to start charging.
- Power modeThis action sets the EM/3EM device to function in Power Mode.
- Hybrid ModeThis action sets the EM/3EM device to function in Hybrid Mode.
- Green ModeThis action sets the EM/3EM device to function in Green Mode.
- Disabled ModeThis action disables the EM/3EM device's Load Balancing Mode.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together