Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Extend your dryer tumble
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and nVent Nuheat Signature Thermostat integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat set to HeatThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to heat.
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Thermostat set to AwayThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to away.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature rises above a set threshold
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature falls below a set threshold
- When thermostat goes offlineThis trigger fires when a thermostat goes offline
- When thermostat comes onlineThis trigger fires when the thermostat comes online
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat temperature
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Set thermostat modeThis action will set the thermostat mode.
- Set group modeThis action will set a thermostat group mode
- Set schedule modeThis action will set the schedule mode for the thermostat
- Increase setpoint temperatureThis action will increase the setpoint temperature
- Decrease setpoint temperatureThis action will decrease the setpoint temperature
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together