At the end of cycle, blink all lights
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Extend your dryer tumble
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and NJ Transit integrations
Triggers (If this)
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- New light rail advisoryThis trigger fires every time there is a new light rail advisory.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- New bus advisoryThis trigger fires when there is a new NJ transit bus advisory.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- History of light rail advisoriesThis query returns a list of when there were new light rail advisories.
- History of Cycle completedThis query returns a list of times when your GE Dryer finished a cycle.
- History of bus advisoriesThis query returns a list of when there were new NJ transit bus advisories.
- History of end of cycle alarmThis query returns a list of 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together