Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Extend your dryer tumble
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and Noon Home integrations
Triggers (If this)
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Scene changedThis trigger fires when the scene in a room is changed.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Home scene changedThis trigger fires when the home scene is changed.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
Actions (Then that)
- Change sceneThis action will change the scene in a room.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Turn on roomThis action will turn on lights in a room.
- Turn off roomThis action will turn off lights in a room.
- Change home sceneThis action will change the home scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together