Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- Extend your dryer tumble
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and OSUM SMART integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Switch OnThis action will switch on SL-BUS Device.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Switch OffThis action will switch off SL-BUS Device.
- Set Level toSets Level of a SL-BUS Device to specific value
- Execute SceneExecute preconfigured SL-BUS scene
- OpenOpen the SL-BUS Curtain
- CloseClose the SL-BUS Curtain
- Door OpenOpen the SL-BUS Door
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together