Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Extend your dryer tumble
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and Raindrop.io integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New itemThis trigger fires when any new item is added to Raindrop.io
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- New highlightThis trigger fires when any new highlight is added to Raindrop.io
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Item moved to collectionThis trigger fires when you move an item to the collection you specify
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- New item taggedThis trigger fires when you tag an item with a specific tag in Raindrop.io
- New favorite itemThis trigger fires when you favorite an item in Raindrop.io
- New item by typeThis trigger fires when article, image, video or document (you specify) has been added to Raindrop.io
- New broken linkThis trigger fires when a link becomes broken in Raindrop.io
- New permanent copyThis trigger fires when an item has a permanent copy in Raindrop.io
- New fileThis trigger fires when you upload a file to Raindrop.io
- Query itemsThis query returns a list of items from Raindrop.io
- History of Cycle completedThis query returns a list of times when your GE Dryer finished a cycle.
- Query highlightsThis query returns a list of highlights from Raindrop.io
- History of end of cycle alarmThis query returns a list of 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together