Extend your dryer tumble
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and Sonos integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Play FavoriteThis action will play a Sonos Favorite.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Play StreamThis action will stream audio, such as a radio station, from a URL.
- Skip to Next TrackThis action will skip to the next track, if Sonos is playing a queue.
- Skip to Previous TrackThis action will skip to the previous track, if Sonos is playing a queue.
- ResumeThis action will resume playback.
- Volume UpThis action will increase the volume by a small amount.
- Volume DownThis action will decrease the volume by a small amount.
- Set VolumeSet Volume of Sonos Player or Group
- MuteMutes a Sonos Player or Group
- UnmuteUnmutes a Sonos Player or Group
- PauseThis action will pause playback.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together