Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- Extend your dryer tumble
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and SurveyMonkey integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New survey createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new survey in SurveyMonkey.
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- New survey responseThis Trigger fires every time there is a new survey response for the survey you specify.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- New contact addedThis Trigger fires every time a new contact is added to the specified list.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- History of contact addedThis query returns a list of when new contacts were added to the specified list.
- History of Cycle completedThis query returns a list of times when your GE Dryer finished a cycle.
- History of survey responsesThis query returns a list of when there were new survey responses for the survey you specify.
- History of end of cycle alarmThis query returns a list of 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- History of surveys createdThis query returns a list of when you created new surveys in SurveyMonkey.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together