If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Extend your dryer tumble
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and Tailwind integrations
Triggers (If this)
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Garage door is openedThis trigger fires when your specific garage door opens
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Garage door is closedThis trigger fires when your specific door closes
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- History of garage door is openedThis query returns a list of when your specific garage door opens
- History of Cycle completedThis query returns a list of times when your GE Dryer finished a cycle.
- Door statusThis query returns a status of garage door status
- History of end of cycle alarmThis query returns a list of 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
Actions (Then that)
- Open garage doorThis action will open your selected garage door
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Partial OpenThis action will open your selected garage door partially
- Close garage doorThis action will close your selected garage door
- Close all garage doorsThis action will close your all garage door from selected device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together