Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and U-tec Smart Switch integrations
Triggers (If this)
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Power onThis trigger fires when the switch is power on
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Power offThis trigger fires when the switch is power off
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together