Extend your dryer tumble cycle with Alexa
Other popular GE Appliances Dryer workflows and automations
- Change the light to notify me that my laundry is dry
- Receive a notification at the end of a cycle
- If the end of Cycle Alarm is activated, change all lights to red
- Get an email when a new GE Appliances Dryer Applet is published
- Get an email when GE Appliances Dryer publishes a new trigger or action
- Extend your dryer tumble
- At the end of cycle, blink all lights
Useful GE Appliances Dryer and WeMo Smart Plug integrations
Triggers (If this)
- End of cycleThis Trigger fires every time your GE Dryer finishes a cycle.
- Switched onThis Trigger fires every time your WeMo Switch is turned on.
- End of cycle alarmThis Trigger fires 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
- Switched offThis Trigger fires every time your WeMo Switch is turned off.
- Cycle ends in 10 minutesThis Trigger fires 10 minutes before the dryer cycle is over.
- History of Switched offThis query returns a list of times when your WeMo Switch was turned off.
- History of Cycle completedThis query returns a list of times when your GE Dryer finished a cycle.
- History of Switched onThis query returns a list of times when your WeMo Switch was turned on.
- History of end of cycle alarmThis query returns a list of 30 minutes after the end of a dryer cycle.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis Action will turn a WeMo Switch on. If the WeMo Switch is already on, it will remain on.
- Extend tumbleThis Action will tell your dryer to utilize extended tumble for the current running cycle. If the cycle is not running, this Action will have no effect.
- Turn offThis Action will turn a WeMo Switch off. If the WeMo Switch is already off, it will remain off.
- Turn on then offThis Action will turn a WeMo Switch on then immediately back off.
- Turn off then onThis Action will turn a WeMo Switch off then immediately back on.
- Toggle on/offThis Action will toggle a WeMo Switch on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together