Reset the temperature of your GE Smart Window AC unit when on-peak hours end
Other popular GE Appliances Window AC workflows and automations
- Change indoor unit 1 when outside temp rises above
- Turn off AC with Alexa
- Pre-cool your home using a GE Smart Window AC unit before on-peak hours start
- Change indoor unit 2 when outside temp drops below
- Get a text message
- Turn GE AC on/off when August/Yale lock is unlocked/locked
- Ask Alexa to set AC mode
- Change indoor unit 3 when outside temp rises above
Useful GE Appliances Window AC and YoLink integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Doorsensor EventThis trigger fires when door sensor state change
- Air filter needs cleaningThis Trigger fires when your GE Window AC unit's air filter needs to be cleaned.
- Motion sensor eventThis trigger fires when motion sensor state changed
- Target temperature reachedThis Trigger fires when the target temperature has been reached.
- Leak SensorThis trigger fires when your leak sensor detected water.
- Fan only mode selectedThis Trigger fires every time fan-only mode is selected.
- Temperature & Humidity SensorThis trigger fires when the temperature or humidity value is in the alert range
- Cool mode selectedThis Trigger fires when cool-mode has been selected.
- Lock EventThis trigger fires when your YoLink Lock's state changed
- Energy saver mode selectedThis Trigger fires when energy-saver mode is selected.
- Motion sensor event（Specific Event Types）This trigger fires when motion sensor state changed
- Smoke & CO AlarmThis trigger fires when CO or Smoke is detected
- Flex FobFire this trigger by YoLink Flex Fob
- Leak Sensor (Special Event Types)This trigger fires when the Leak Sensor detects an event you specify.
- History of when Cool mode was selectedThis query returns a list of when cool-mode was been selected.
- History of lock eventsThis query returns a list of when your YoLink Lock's state changed
- History of when fan only mode was selectedThis query returns a list of when fan-only mode was selected.
- History of motion sensor eventThis query returns a list of when motion sensor state changed
- History of target temperature reachedThis query returns a list of when the target temperature was been reached.
- History of door sensor eventsThis query returns a list of when the door sensor state changed.
- History of air filter needs cleaningThis query returns a list of when your GE Window AC unit's air filter needs to be cleaned.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off outletTurn on or turn off yolink outlet
- Set target temperatureThis Action will set a target temperature on your window ac unit.
- Turn on/off switchTurn on or turn off yolink switch
- Set AC modeThis Action will set the mode of the air conditioner unit.
- Open/Close valve controllerOpen or close your valve with YoLink Valve Controller
- Set fan modeThis Action will set the fan mode on the air conditioner unit.
- Control IR RemoteControl your YoLink IR Remote
- Turn off ACThis Action will turn off the air conditioner unit.
- Turn on/off power stripTurn on/off power strip
- Turn on ACThis Action will turn on the air conditioner unit.
- Control your thermostatControl your thermostat
- Delay your sprinklerSet delay for your sprinkler
- Enable / Disable YoLink NotificationEnable / Disable YoLink Device's notification
- Start / Stop alarm for sirenStart / Stop alarm for siren
- Execute YoLink SceneExecute your scene that defined in YoLink APP
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together