Create contacts in GetResponse from new Calendly events
Other popular GetResponse workflows and automations
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Google Forms responses
- Add new leads from Webflow forms to GetResponse as new contacts
- Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to GetResponse as new contacts
Useful GetResponse and iOS Reminders integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new reminderThis Trigger fires every time you add a new reminder.
- New contactThis trigger fires when a new contact is created.
- Any reminder completedThis Trigger fires every time any reminder is completed.
- New listThis trigger fires when a list is created.
- New reminder added to listThis Trigger fires every time a new reminder is added to the list you specify.
- New newsletterThis trigger fires when a newsletter is created.
- Reminder completed in listThis Trigger fires every time a new reminder is completed in a list you specify.
- New autoresponderThis trigger fires when an autoresponder is created.
Actions (Then that)
- Create a contactThis action will create a contact.
- Add reminder to listThis Action will add a new reminder to the list you specify.
- Update contactThis action will update the contact with the specified id
- Create or update contactThis action will update a contact with the given email or create one if none is found.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together