Create contacts in GetResponse from new Calendly events
Other popular GetResponse workflows and automations
- Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to GetResponse as new contacts
- Add new leads from Webflow forms to GetResponse as new contacts
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Google Forms responses
Useful GetResponse and TP-Link Kasa integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- Create a contactThis action will create a contact.
- Set speed levelThis action will set speed level of devices such as fans.
- Update contactThis action will update the contact with the specified id
- Turn offThis action will turn off a selected device.
- Create or update contactThis action will update a contact with the given email or create one if none is found.
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
- Activate sceneThis action will activate a selected Scene from your account.
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of a light bulb.
- Change colorThis action will change the color of a light bulb.
- Change color temperatureThis action will change the color temperature of a light bulb.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together